• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
T

TheTick

Sorry if this is covered somewhere out there but I couldn't find it...can anybody recommend a good preschool for our 2 and 4 year olds moving to the area? I know there's the Montessori school but what else out there is supposed to be good? Thanks!

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
My son went to Beginnings Preschool at GoodNews UMC in Santa Rosa Beach. We researched many schools before making the decision to send him there. The facility is amazing and the educators are second to none. I loved the school so much that I began substituting there and eventually took a job as a teacher.

The have a full music, PE and Spanish program. My son knows more Spanish than I do!

The curriculum is literature based so every week they have a new book (usually a classic like The Very Hungry Caterpillar) to explore. All lessons and activities are based from that book. The program is out of UNF and called ELLM.

My son entered Kindergarten this year fully prepared, socially and academically. Of all the things that I miss about SoWal....Beginnings is what I miss most. Call Brenda to take a tour. You will love it.