• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

zip3

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2010
I love Publix and I think anything they do is First Class. I say go for it and you will not be disappointed.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
We had their dinner one year with some family at the beach. Everything was very good except the mashed potatoes were sorta the consistency of glue. Nobody mentioned it during the meal but we laughed about it later.
We were very glad we did it that way since we didn't have our own kitchens to cook, plus it was so relaxing just to eat and then walk the beach.

Enjoy! Wish I was there..........

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
Oh, I sooooo wish I would be there too! I thought the Publix dinners would pretty much be the same everywhere. Happy Thanksgiving !

My sister-in-law in Palm Beach County has served Publix Turkey Day dinners for years with great success. May try it myself this year! Publix used to have the best ads with the family traveling to the Keys and having dinner on the grandparents' boat.

I need me some of those cute Publix pilgrim salt and pepper shakers. Do they have those this year?
Thanks for the reminder! I have one set at the beach, and two sets (2 adults and 2 kids) in GA. I don't think they make those any more. :sosad: I also have the Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus ones too.

I use them in the kitchen, but not in the dining room. Actuallly I like those little Publix guys better than the nice tableware. :love:

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
Thanks for the reminder! I have one set at the beach, and two sets (2 adults and 2 kids) in GA. I don't think they make those any more. :sosad: I also have the Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus ones too.

I use them in the kitchen, but not in the dining room. Actuallly I like those little Publix guys better than the nice tableware. :love:
I love those little guys too. I lost my set when the big trees crashed into our house year before last. They didn't get squished, but I have no idea where they got to when we put stuff back:dunno: