• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
You can't post too many photos of Bald Eagles!! Keep posting like SWGB said! :D

We SAW a Bald Eagle a few weeks ago circling - not far from Sally's area here in BMB - heading east! First one I ever saw. I was thrilled beyond belief! He was at such a distance though - I'd love to see him up close.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy these photos!

Thanks for sharing
Gidget

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Grayton Girl,
Those are some great shots you get from your car! I don't have a long lens, and every time I paddle closer to one of the eagles, I don't get closer than maybe 100 meters before it (they) fly farther away. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Lake Powell Eagle!

I seem to be seeing Bald Eagles everywhere I turn! Today I almost caused a wreck when I saw this bald eagle on the northwest side of the bridge at Lake Powell. I had to drive back over the bridge and come back so that I could take this photo.

I am assuming that this is a different eagle than the Western Lake eagle/s. I love that sowal has several bald eagles!

Check out the curved beak - so pronounced!

p1000593.jpg

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
I seem to be seeing Bald Eagles everywhere I turn! Today I almost caused a wreck when I saw this bald eagle on the northwest side of the bridge at Lake Powell. I had to drive back over the bridge and come back so that I could take this photo.

I am assuming that this is a different eagle than the Western Lake eagle/s. I love that sowal has several bald eagles!

Check out the curved beak - so pronounced!

p1000593.jpg

WOW!! Great photo. I'm going to be looking out for him.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Today's Eagle - Dec. 2, 11:00 a.m.

A beautiful clear day for our eagle! I saw the mated pair last week during a run! Keep your eyes peeled!

p1000666.jpg