• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Daywalker

Beach Comber
Nov 9, 2009
2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom available in Grayton Beach. 2 stories, porches on both. $800/month includes electricity and water + access to the neighborhood pool.

Flexible with the lease. I am allergic to cats, but a well trained dog would be fine.

Grayton Beach Rental

2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom available in Grayton Beach. 2 stories, porches on both. $800/month includes electricity and water + access to the neighborhood pool.

Flexible with the lease. I am allergic to cats, but a well trained dog would be fine.

Hi,
I have a very well-trained dog is who is almost 9. So, you currently live here and are looking for a roommate, correct? I'm interested, but $800 is a little steep for me. Especially since it is not all-inclusive with bills. My # is 850-899-0070 and email is katelp34@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Lindsay

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Are you renting it or looking for a roommate? If you're renting I may be interested.

jwallace

Beach Crab
Feb 26, 2010
Long Term Rental

I am very interested and would like to take a look at the place. Please give me a call at 678-758-4933 or send a private message to my sowal account

Thanks
Jesse

lauren7

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2009
Hi, Is this for rent or are you looking for a roommate? My boyfriend is very interested - can you send me a message or give me a call at 850-803-1553?

wtgoodwin

Beach Comber
May 15, 2010
Retired teacher & Writer

Realize this is an old post but if still available please call me at 850-624-8081.

Celine

Beach Crab
Jan 1, 2011
2 BR Grayton

Ready to rent: 225-907-5693
Currently live in Santa Rosa Ridge. I hope your rental is still available.