• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Agree completely with BR...ate there last night with a friend and he and I both thought the food was delicious and the service was superb...

WeLoveSowal

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2010
I agree too. Great Food and great Service. I have tried the "Ragin` Cajun" and it was awesome. This little Restaurant is worth the money.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Had all you can eat wings at the bar with Rep Comic on Sat. I'll say it...we gorged ourselves. Great place to sit and have a casual meal with a friend!

PoorTruman

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2009
Had all you can eat wings at the bar with Rep Comic on Sat. I'll say it...we gorged ourselves. Great place to sit and have a casual meal with a friend!

This RepComic guy seems stupid. :eek:

(Food was awesome, great wing sauces, PBR on draft)

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
This RepComic guy seems stupid. :eek:

(Food was awesome, great wing sauces, PBR on draft)

oh...he's a total idiot...that's why i like him....and another strange local came up and started macking on our wings...only in SoWal.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We went to Shoo Mamas and what a wonderful experience. They have the best attitude I have encountered in SOWAL. Split a burger...no problem, no additional seasoning on it other than salt and pepper....no problem, no seasoning except salt on the fries.... no problem. And a handmade burger as fresh as they come. They split the burger on two buns and didn't charge extra(I think they should have) but I am not complaining. All of the food served around us to other diners looked great. And all were just as excited as we were about their food. Looking forward to my next trip down 98.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

You hang with him in public? People will talk. :cool: