• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Bwhahahahahahahahah.........it was funny. We loved it. Lots of fresh new Holiday funny and all three actors did a really, really good job with this one. It's a don't miss! Bravo! Well done..:clap::clap:

Good to know - I'm in the mood for funny :lol:

Got my tickets - thanks for the review.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Cheers to a wonderful opening night!

Pizitz Home & Cottage was a beautiful and fun start to the evening- champagne and popcorn with gourmet salts (like lemon rosemary!), and we enjoyed seeing our great members! Welcome to the new members who joined last night, and thank you Pizitz!

The Dancewave girls got the show off to a festive start, and the play was hysterical, with enough nostalgic references (the Norelco ad) and pop culture (PDiddy and Ke$ha) to keep everyone laughing. It was so great to see so many locals in the audience last night!

Thanks to Jim Shirley, Pat Cooper, and the folks at Great Southern for hosting our opening night after-party. They put out a beautiful and delicious spread, and it was fun to continue the holiday cheer after the show!

You have 8 more opportunities to see this holiday show, so go to Seaside Repertory Theatre to buy tickets or call (850) 231-0733, and if you are a member, make sure you get your 20% member's discount!

the nuge

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2010
Check it out. Three more shows this week. Tickets still available at the Rep website or any of the Amavidas. Get a cup of hot cocoa, buy some tickets for the show, and kick off your holiday season at the Rep.
You'll be glad you did.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
This show is a great way to get your dose of holiday cuteness and hilarity!

Absolutely loved it and almost feel off my chair laughing! :love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If anyone has a photo from the show I can use to run with the review for next week, I'd be happy to give them photo cred. Thanks and email it to alicia@defuniakherald.com :wave:

Great review in the Beach Breeze- thanks! Of course shows are even more fun with fun people in the audience.:love:

Last show THIS week is tonight- get your tickets! And here is a heads up for NEXT week-- there are a lot of people coming in town, and the Rep is always busy during this time- show runs Tues.-Wed.-Thurs. next week.

There have been so many familiar and new faces this show! Thanks everyone!