• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

daniel

Beach Crab
Dec 14, 2010
Hello SoWal folks,
I've lived in South Walton Co. for 10 years and travel out of state for work regularly. The best part of it is driving south bound on the 331 bridge! I feel like I'm looking over into the 'Promised Land'.

One of my first stops after returning home is 30A Chiropractic. I've gone to Dr. Thurston for about 4 years and I have had great results from his treatments. In case you were unaware, he's just moved to a new location about .2 mile west on 30A from where he was. I like his new office with the private treatment rooms. Overall he's a good guy and I feel he really knows his business.

I feel privileged to be living in a place that has such great services and incredible people.
I'll wave to you from the bridge next time.
Daniel

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Glad you and many others know to turn on 331 to come to SoWal , home of the world's best beaches. I'm always amazed there is no sign at Interstate 10 and 331 that says Beaches of South Walton or 30A or any community in South Walton. It directs you north to DeFuniak and south to Freeport. I'd like to take up a collection and put up a sign when you drive into Florida on I-10. It could say "Visit South Walton and World's Best Beaches, take 331 - Quickest and Free Way to 30A" (next to the mid-bay toll bridge sign), and one when you drive out of the new NWFLB Airport on Highway 20, Highway 79 or Highway 98. Don't know if our TDC will ever do anything like that.

Last edited:

beachFool

Beach Fanatic
May 6, 2007
During the daytime I like to come home FL-81 through Red Bay.

Too many deer during the winter time.