• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

siereynolds

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
DSC00101.jpg

HELP!! My babygirl has gone missing!! She answers to "Lou Lou" and "Pretty Girl", is a Shar-pei / Boxer mix and is light brown in color. She is 10 years old and is very thin due to her old age. She has a distinctive docked tail and her left ear constantly flops over. She is a VERY good and well behaved dog and is super friendly. She is not wearing her tags and we know that whoever finds her has no way of contacting us to let us know she is ok. IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS DOG, OR HAVE PICKED HER UP THINKING SHE IS A STRAY, PLEASE CALL ME AT 334-524-7570!!! Her mom and dad miss her and are worried sick about her!! Also, she has two bulldog brothers that are very upset that she is not at home.

LouLou.jpg

This is her most recent picture. She has been missing since midnight of 12/16/2010 and was last seen in the Gulf Place area of 30-A. HELP!!

Last edited:

siereynolds

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
She does not have a microchip. She was a stray that we saved over 3 years ago. I have started contacting all of the shelters and vets in my area, but no luck so far. I am working on getting a picture up so that everyone can see her. Thanks for the post.

Last edited:

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
She does not have a microchip. She was a stray that we saved over 3 years ago. I have started contacting all of the shelters and vets in my area, but no luck so far. I am working on getting a picture up so that everyone can see her. Thanks for the post.
I have had good luck with putting "Lost Dog" signs at intersections. Glad you have a good photo to use- Best of luck, I will keep my eye out for her.

deborsk

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
HI--I saw your dog yesterday around noon just outside the pharmacy at Gulf Place. A concerned dog lover took her home with him because she did not have tags and everyone thought she had been abandoned. You might call the pharmacy 850 622 3313
this morning--I think they know the man who took her home. Good luck.

siereynolds

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
She's HOME!! Lost shar-pei mix has been returned!

Thank you all SOOO much for your positive thoughts and open eyes!! We finally got her home late last night and are absolutely relieved she is ok and safe. She ended up all the way in Panama City (not PCB, but actual Panama City) and after a long and stressful day we were able to contact the person that took her in and get her back. Again, thank all of you that took the time to read my post. We feel like Christmas has come early at our house now that she has been returned.
Wishing a safe and happy holidays to you and yours.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Thank you all SOOO much for your positive thoughts and open eyes!! We finally got her home late last night and are absolutely relieved she is ok and safe. She ended up all the way in Panama City (not PCB, but actual Panama City) and after a long and stressful day we were able to contact the person that took her in and get her back. Again, thank all of you that took the time to read my post. We feel like Christmas has come early at our house now that she has been returned.
Wishing a safe and happy holidays to you and yours.

She is one lucky dog. You might want to make sure she wears her tags now for sure. I had collars made for my two labs that had a brass engraved nameplate with our name, address and phone number on it. Not to mention their collars had their names printed on them also. 10 is probably too old to get a microchip but I'm just glad you took her in as a stray and that she has been found.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:clap: So glad she is back home. She is a beautiful dog and luck must follow her. Thank goodness for people who will take a lost dog home.

I think it would be great if all shelters and rescue organizations would tell people who find an animal to post a picture on SoWal. This is the first place I would go if I lost my babies!!!

Thanks to Kurt who gave us a place to go to when we are in need.