• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
I'm really glad to hear you're all ok. That driver went past us a few seconds before hitting you, narrowly missing a motorcyle who was able to swerve and avoid. This would have been about halfway between 283 and 331. I did not see her hit you in my rearview. It was getting dark and the car was out of sight almost immediately.

We came back through a couple of hours later and saw the aftermath. It couldn't have been more than a couple hundred yards (if that even) from where she passed us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Very grateful that you aren't seriously hurt... May the remainder of your holiday be peaceful and soothing....:wave:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Thank God both of you did not suffer serious injury! I am so glad you are at home and safe.Have a blessed day. :love:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I am so glad you two ar going to be ok and prayers to the other driver. What a shock to read this this morning. Let me know what I can do to help you.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Glad you are well. :)

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
OMG I am so glad you are all OK! It must have been so scary, I can't imagine...

Last night a few hours after I saw the aftermath of the accident, I was headed north on 395, waiting to turn left to head west on 98. The car in front of me also turned left, and they almost turned into the wrong lane - the northern eastbound lane; they had apparently not seen the median and the fact that it was a divided highway. Luckily they noticed at the last minute and swerved back around the median to get into the correct lane.

I'm wondering if that is what happened to the driver of the other car in your accident except she kept going, it can be confusing when it is so dark and you aren't familiar with the area. I'm hoping it was something like that...

Merry Christmas to you though, thank goodness y'all are home safe and sound!