• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
It is our pleasure

Wow- it has been since October 13th since any local person, business, or group got thanked!!

Fired Up gets my thanks today- Kate and 9 of her friends painted pottery and had a great birthday afternoon with Jim, Stacy, Amy, and Katie. Their patience level is superhuman- they are able to handle 10 girls, all asking questions, all slinging paint, all running around- and they do it with a big smile. Thanks Fired Up.:love:

The store is full of great items ready to paint for holiday gifts!
So sweet! We have almost as much fun as the artists. We are thankful for all the locals who come out to play in the "off" season.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I am so thankful to have so much to be thankful for, especially that my dear friend SN is so far ok, after that terrible accident last night. A Christmas Miracle!!

And again, I am so very thankful for SGG. :love: We live close and don't see each other very frequently, but we have been friends since we were 10 years old. Before the accident, we had let the laundry pile up as we've also been dealing with Fuzzy's grandmother, who is in end-stage renal failure and under Hospice care. SGG and Swafia took two weeks' worth of dirty clothes from me, dirty undies and all:roll:, last night and are doing my laundry for me. Normally I'd be too proud to agree, but there is NO WAY I'd have been able to do it. Squirt does his own laundry pretty well but this would have been overwhelming for him.

Sometimes, it takes stuff like this to make a person realize exactily how much they have to be thankful for - any my list is very, very long. :D