• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
US98Sports - Home

TRY HARDER, TRAIN BETTER,
LEARN MORE, GAIN CONFIDENCE,
PLAY....LIKE A CHAMPION!

An Invitation to Join the Team and Be a Member Of,
Pledge Your Allegiance To and Make History With

INTER98_Badge_2009.jpg

An International & Preparatory Soccer Discipline
In Session on the Gulf Coast

THE 3rd ANNUAL WINTER/SPRING SEASON?S ?TRY-OUT COMBINE?!

When: SATURDAY, November 20th, 2010, 4:30-6:00PM
Where: Helen McCall Park
Ages: 8 to 14 Years Old
Coaches: Marcos Abreu, Britton Bartlett, & Ty Sims
In Session: Beginning of December 2010 ? End of February 2011
(May Training for 3rd Annual ?Soccer by the Surf? Tournament)

Registration: $100.00 New Player (Includes Home & Away Kits) / $35.00 Returning Player
Tuition: $75.00 per Month

INTER98 Trains Locally, and Competes Against Academies, Clubs, and Schools between Pensacola and Panama City

All Other Information Provided On-Site at Try-Out​

Last edited by a moderator:

WeLoveSowal

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2010
No, nothing particular, I am just curious about youth soccer in the US. I live in Germany and I have worked as a soccer coach for many years. My son is still playing soccer on a higher level in his first year in men`s soccer. He made it up to the second highest youth level in Germany. We are going to have a 2 week vacation in our home
in SRB (near Helen McCall PArk) and would love to watch you practise and play soccer.

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
Hallo, Wie geht's?

Sent you an email. We'd love to have you and any other visitors, international or otherwise, involved while they are here!

Tsch??,
Christian Franek
US98 Sports, Inc.

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
With a tremendous turnout and almost 25 potential Players showing up in the U-9 & U-10 age groups, and roughly 10 Players showing up for U-12/14, we have a few spots left on what will now be separate U-9 & U-10 Teams, and quite a few spots available in U-12/14.

Therefore, we will hold a final 2nd round of Try-Outs on Tuesday, November 30th, at 5:00PM at Helen McCall Park, with ALL potential Players needing to attend (whether at 1st Try-Out or not), as there will be additional drills and scrimmage at this Try-Out to decide placement.

Coaches for the INTER98 Season will be Marcos Abreu (U-12/14 Team and either U-10 or U-9), Britton Bartlett (U-12/14), and Ty Sims (U-9 or U-10).

Thank You & See You Out On The Pitch!
US98 Sports, Inc.
US98Sports - Home

Pearce

Beach Lover
May 11, 2009
Seagrove Beach
I wish Cyrus could play again this season, but we've had so many difficult situations come up this last year we have opted to take a break and focus on our family. Good Luck and Cheers!

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
Unfortunately, the weather is not breaking in our favor today, and with the Tornado Watch being extended until 5:00PM, we are going to cancel the 2nd Round of Try-Outs scheduled for this evening.

In it's place, Soccer Academie INTER98 will be holding "Individual Try-Outs" coinciding with the two weeks of Training scheduled for the month of December, starting next week.

If anyone is interested in becoming a member of the 3rd Annual Soccer Academie INTER98 Teams, and was not at the initial "Try-Out", please contact us immediately to schedule a "Try-Out" in the next two weeks.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You!

US98 Sports, Inc.
US98Sports - Home