• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Early Sunday morning is the best time to take the Timpoochee Trail (AKA bike path) for peace and quiet (less traffic). I like to walk the same mile, getting to know it better each week, each season, each year. Always seeing something new, in a different light, and mood. I try to put off the business of life until Monday and let life meander where it will on Sunday. I wonder who this bird is?
CRW_3046.jpg
Mr. Killdeer strikes quite a fine pose - greeting you with a Happy New Year!

bird-1.gif

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Sleep in, have some tea and read in bed, take a bubble bath, cook something yummy or ride to Fire for brunch, putz in the yard, and do something fun outside like a walk on the beach.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Today was a pretty good example. Met some nice foiks at the Blue Mountain walkover, then stumbled onto old friends - long time no see - as they had early dinner at Pizza Bar. Fine sunset, followed by a tangy Italian sausage sandwich for dinner.

njackie

Beach Lover
Nov 18, 2004
Today was beautiful and perfect, a long walk with Lexi, our golden, in Water Sound down Chivas and San Roy and on the beach, then shopping in Destin at Silver Sands and great shrimp ceaser with Chardonay at Angelina's, just too bad we won't be able to do the same next Sunday and too sad that everyone will have an agenda on the phone tomorrow.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
today was a great example of long bath, PJs, nap, book, movie and relaxation at home all day! perfection... especially after our three day New Year weekend in the hood - good lord it was one big eating/drinking party - without ever leaving the street.