• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Everyone, :wave:

Please help me give Seaside Animal Rescue an Interior Makeover!!!!:D

SEASIDE ANIMAL RESCUE-CorpId#N09000009086/EIN#27-0953488

I am doing a deep clean, reorganizing, replacing all beds, kennels, etc in order to hopefully expand and accept some more dogs. You may have items you aren't using anymore or you may want to purchase items to help us make more room for more pups and dogs. We are presently in need of:

Mattresses and Mattress Sets. All Sizes. Prefer King or Queen for my large breed mastiffs and other large breeds. Even a Crib Mattress would be great for some of the medium breeds. I use mattresses and large rooms to help prevent compression sores and marks, scars, skin tags, etc..... It also most importantly aids in a arthritic and hip displasia relief.

**I am presently hoping to bring in a few dogs from Walton County Animal Shelter. They are near full capacity and have a majority of bulldog and pit mixes which I specialize in. I adopt them out when possible and will keep the "unadoptables" as long as they get along with other dogs. All of my dogs are neutered and spayed, updated on vaccs, and medically treated for any issues. I have worked for and with Dr. David Henderson at the Village Vet in Destin since 1995. He has replaced ACL's, performed heart worm treatments, tumor removals, as well as various other treatments and surgeries.

Other Donations Needed and Appreciated:

**Monetary**-any Wachovia/Wells Fargo Bank or mail to:
Seaside Animal Rescue, P.O. Box 2214, SRB, FL 32459

**I am a 501(c) allowing for all donations to be written off**
Receipts provided upon your request.

-Purina Dog Chow**please only donate these brands of foods**
-Purina Puppy Chow*other foods cause upset stomachs* thanks*
-Milk Bone Brand Milkbones

-Laundry Detergent-any kind, prefer Orange or Lemon Scent
-Bleach-any kind

-Cleaning Supplies with enzmatic odor removal and control such
as Nature's Miracle, and even the Dollar General has inexpensive
Urine and Odor Removal Spray Bottles called Pawls.

-Pine Sol-the new pine scent, the orange scent are the best
Lavender is also great....anything will be appreciated.

-Towels for liners and bathing, prefer large, xlarge towels
-Blankets, Comforters, Sheets, Quilts, etc...
-Dog Beds
-Kennels and Crates

-Stainless Steel Bowls and Buckets
-Elevated Feeding Stations-any height

**Just recently, I had a couple of "senior dogs" fall victim to
hip displasia. They are healthy otherwise so we are working on getting them Doggie Wheel Chair/Carts with springs that allow them to go to the bathroom while using the cart. Dog Ramps are needed also, preferably in the 6ft and 7ft range.

**Doggies Wheel Chair/Cart for Large Breed
**Dog Ramps for trucks, cars, stairs, etc...

**Any and all help is greatly appreciated**Please help me to make a bigger difference in our community**

DROP OFF LOCATIONS OR CALL FOR PICK UP.
PLEASE CALL/TEXT FOR ANY PICK UPS AND NOTIFY ME OF ANY DROP OFF'S:

1. SEASIDE/SRB-"FROSTBITES" on 30A Central Square Seaside, the westerly side silver Airstream Trailer. Please leave items behind if closed. Seaside Security is always present.

2. DESTIN-Village Vet at 155 Stahlman Avenue, Destin, Florida 32541
Hours M-F 7:30-5 and Sat 9-12. Leave on Front Porch after hours.

3. MIRAMAR BEACH-527 Indigo Loop North, Please don't disturb homeowners. Please
leave items to the right side of the garage
Sincerely,

Danielle Snyder, Founder:clap:
Seaside Animal Rescue-a Non-Profit Co.
Email: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com
Mail: P.O. Box 2214, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Phone and Text: (850) 797-0526 Attached Thumbnails

Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
The rescue is located in Freeport. It is a private facility that is not open to the public. I work several jobs as well as run the entire facility by myself. I keep the "unadoptables"! I also take in pups and dogs from the Walton County Animal Shelter when I have the room and the time. I have a lot of extra time this winter due to cut backs at my jobs. I have already taken in an extra 10 puppies as of the 2nd week of December. I show the adoptable puppies by appointment only. I do have references who will be happy to validate my credibility.

where is your facility located that houses the animals?