• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mdbeach

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2011
I have a great 3 bedroom 3 bath house for rent off of 30a in Santa Rosa Beach starting March 1. There is a fenced yard and pets will be considered please private message me if you are interested and I can get you more information!

gulf dog

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2010
I have a great 3 bedroom 3 bath house for rent off of 30a in Santa Rosa Beach starting March 1. There is a fenced yard and pets will be considered please private message me if you are interested and I can get you more information!

Hi-I am interested in more info about your property. Would you provide the location please-would like to be close to the beach, if possible. Thanks Colby

Brandelena

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2010
Hi,

I am very interested in knowing more about your home for rent. Can you please give me more details. I live in SRB now and my lease is coming up March 5th. Have to find a place before then. Thank you!

Brandy Thibault
(850)499-3419
Brandelena@aol.com

toespainted

Beach Lover
Aug 2, 2010

do you have a price set yet?

Debra

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2009
House for rent

My family and I are very interested in your home. Is it furnished or not? I am looking for unfurnished a can you please tell me the square footage.

Mdbeach

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2011
The house is unfurnished, it is about a half mile from the beach, on the south side of 98, north side of 30a near Goatfeathers. It is approximately 1600 square feet.
Please email me directly for more info:
Koconnel99@ hotmail.com

We can start the lease sooner than March 1, the current tenants will be out the end of January but my husband and I are planning on doing painting etc in feb when we are in the area...

Debra

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2009
I am very interested in seeing your home. Can you tell me how many square feet the home is?

Thanks
Debra

Mdbeach

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2011
I am very interested in seeing your home. Can you tell me how many square feet the home is?

Thanks
Debra

The house is approximately 1300 sq feet I can send pics later this week if you are interested

Last edited:

Sowalliving

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2010
Gulf Place

I am very interested in this rental. Where is it located? How much for rent? There are two of us, no children.