• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
This is a bold move. With the makeover, view and Sandor leading they should become one of the top restaurants in Florida.

Press Release:

Santa Rosa Beach Club, founded in 1969, is changing beginning Jan. 10 when the restaurant will close for renovations.

?The golf and beach club is adapting to the economic climate,? said Jim Shepherd, acting general manager. ?We have the best view of the Gulf of Mexico, and our facilities need to match that. Most people in the area don?t know the club is open to the public. Our new plan aims to change that.?

Work begins on a kitchen and dining area makeover, with re-opening slated for early March 2011. The club has also hired Executive Chef Sandor Zombori. Sandor?s fine dining restaurant was a staple in Seagrove for 10 years and was ranked by Florida Trend magazine as one of the best restaurants in Florida. He is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School in Paris.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
It is a really neat place and the view is unparalleled. We recently dined there and I had the pork chop and it was probably the best pork chop I have ever eaten. I will be pleased to see it re-open in March and look forward to trying it.