• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Love girl scout cookies, I ordered 4 boxes from a friend the other day, her 6 year old granddaughter is selling them. I ordered the tagalongs, lemon chalet cremes, trefoils and thin mints. Sure didn't need them, let me change that to don't need them. But that is beside the point.

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
I just ordered some from one of my daughters friends. I got the thin mints!! I'll have to hide them from my kids if I want to eat any myself. On second thought I better leave them in plain site so I won't get to eat any of them!;-)

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Come to Modica! I'll be there Thursday and all weekend. I will tell you what I want here, if that helps.
2 Thin Mints and 2 Tagalongs.
Thanks!

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Deli Love - we are taking pre-orders - and they will be in the week of Feb 14th. I will let you know on here when I will be there and I will bring lots of extras for those who want to purchase them at that time.

Thanks Deli!

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Cookies will be here next week!!

:clap:

Cookies will be here next week!!! I'm willing to deliver so if you haven't ordered, let me know what you want & I can bring it to your door! Thank you!

ellen

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2005
samoas

Please take a case of Samoas to the pro shop at WaterColor Tennis - if possible on the 14th or the morning of the 15th. And tell the Pro that yes, 12 boxes were ordered. Phone 534.5980. thanks!! :love:

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
I will be there on the 14th & will have extras of all kinds with me so if anyone else would like some please feel free to stop by.

Is there a particular time in the morning I should plan? I drop the kids off by 7:45, & can be there around 8. Let me know if 8-8:15 is ok.

Thank you!