• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The latest I've heard is that the Seagrove Market may relocate to WaterColor Crossing where Publix is, on the side by the liquor store and the UPS store. Time will tell whether that happens and whether the move becomes permanent. Apparently the manager at Publix knows and is fine with it because the deli is not profitable, even though it does a lot of business.

Lovelace Interiors has located there between Blue Buddha and Movies By The Sea.

Blue Buddha has closed and there is a sign in the window which says they will reopen in March as "Exotic Foods / Catering". I heard that means wild game and such but really don't know for sure. Maybe another place with smoked pheasant sausage pizza?

Only one space will be left vacant.

There was talk of both a pizza place and a chicken place but they were turned away because they were chains.

The UPS store seems to be doing very well. And the liquor store owner shut down his other location at Grayton Corners recently to concentrate on the WaterColor location.

Suntrust Bank is open on the outparcel on the south side and a few other parcels are available. Meanwhile the construction is booming in the new phase of WaterColor behind Publix, as is Nature Walk of Seagrove slightly to the north and east.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Has anything moved into the Lovelace space at WC Town Center?

deborsk

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
Does anybody know what is going up on 395 where the old fire station used to be? Someone said that Regents Bank was relocating their branch in that spot. :dunno:

Santa Rosa Pete

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2005
ATL & SRB
There are definitely plans for the space formerly occupied by Lovelace in Watercolor ... but, unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to reveal them. Suffice to say, it appears there will be three individual businesses opening in that space.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Santa Rosa Pete said:
There are definitely plans for the space formerly occupied by Lovelace in Watercolor ... but, unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to reveal them. Suffice to say, it appears there will be three individual businesses opening in that space.

The correct procedure is to PM the info to someone to post it for you, or to post it under an alias. :lol:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
kurt said:
The correct procedure is to PM the info to someone to post it for you, or to post it under an alias. :lol:

PM it to me ...I asked!!!! I won't tell!