• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

awbettsfleck

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2010
In Blue Mountain area - Responsible, family of 4 (10 year old twins with me 3-4 nights a week) need furnished or partially furnished 3-4 BR house (preferable) or condo/townhouse. Have been in area for 15 years - my husband and I are salaried full time employees with stable income/jobs. Have a small dog that is fully housetrained, non-destructive. Will consider anything along 30A but would prefer to be in close proximity to RedFish Village - I manage the Village Boutique and would like to be close by. Outstanding references, willing to pay a deposit - would like 1 year lease. Willing to pay up to $1,600/month. Please contact Alicia at awbettsfleck@gmail.com or call me at 267-0319 or 267-0015. Thank you.

Mdbeach

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2011
In Blue Mountain area - Responsible, family of 4 (10 year old twins with me 3-4 nights a week) need furnished or partially furnished 3-4 BR house (preferable) or condo/townhouse. Have been in area for 15 years - my husband and I are salaried full time employees with stable income/jobs. Have a small dog that is fully housetrained, non-destructive. Will consider anything along 30A but would prefer to be in close proximity to RedFish Village - I manage the Village Boutique and would like to be close by. Outstanding references, willing to pay a deposit - would like 1 year lease. Willing to pay up to $1,600/month. Please contact Alicia at awbettsfleck@gmail.com or call me at 267-0319 or 267-0015. Thank you.

I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house about 5 blocks north of 30a near Goatfeathers. There is a fenced in yard perfect for a dog. It is unfurnished though....would you be interested in more info? We van also accommodate the rent expectations...
Email me at koconnel99@hotmail.com for more info!
Thanks

awbettsfleck

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2010
Hi Thank you for your reply............

I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house about 5 blocks north of 30a near Goatfeathers. There is a fenced in yard perfect for a dog. It is unfurnished though....would you be interested in more info? We van also accommodate the rent expectations...
Email me at koconnel99@hotmail.com for more info!
Thanks

But I am looking for furnished or partially furnished.