• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
WAR EAGLE...........coming from an AUBURN MOM!!!!! :clap:
Exciting game!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg

TNJed

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2006
Seagrove Beach, FL
My sister is an Auburn grad and my parents were at the game. They are all on cloud 9 and I couldn't be happier for them! 5 National Championships in a row for the SEC!

Word from the game was all fans showed a lot of class.

This UT fan salutes all Auburn fans! Congrats!!!

PearlSB4U

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2010
I didn't really have a fave in that game - until I turned it on and saw the HIDEOUS outfits Oregon was wearing.

The properly dressed team won - let that be a lesson! :D

The Oregon uniforms for the NC game were considerably toned down from several much worse versions worn during the regular season. Day-glo yella & day-glow green!!! Yuck!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I didn't really have a fave in that game - until I turned it on and saw the HIDEOUS outfits Oregon was wearing.

The properly dressed team won - let that be a lesson! :D

The Oregon uniforms for the NC game were considerably toned down from several much worse versions worn during the regular season. Day-glo yella & day-glow green!!! Yuck!

Their own quarterback had eye black over his entire face, the glare off those socks was so bad! :lol:

PJJ

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2007
Heard "roll tide" from countless Oregon fans. Scottsdale was about 10-1 Auburn, and the stadium looked 75-25. Lots of folks out there without tickets. Can't count how many times we heard in and out of the stadium that they'd never seen a fanbase like this one, meaning they've never played the SEC, and that they were sick of all of the orange.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
My sister is an Auburn grad and my parents were at the game. They are all on cloud 9 and I couldn't be happier for them! 5 National Championships in a row for the SEC!

Word from the game was all fans showed a lot of clas
s.

This UT fan salutes all Auburn fans! Congrats!!!

glad to here it, the one and only time i remember us (USM) playing them,they show no class. The only team that ever showed us class was FSU year after year . Can't tell you how many cups of liquid have been aimed toward us back in the day when we got to play the big boys.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAw, I loved it when u could be an independent and play anybody anywhere with their unwanted players and WIN!! Guess if your helmets are golden you still can be.

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
To be in the stadium to expereicne it was a lifetime experience - totally incredible!!! I'm still smiling!!!

Yes, we far out numbered the ducks - and we called it, "highlighter yellow". It was hideous!

WDE!!!