• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Hey there,
I found Charlie at the Walton County Animal Shelter in Defuniak Springs. Located on Triple G Road North of 90. He was picked up yesterday at Eden Drive. He is in Kennel BN-16. I am going up there at 9:00 when they open to check on some rescues. I will be happy to get him and bring him back to you in Pt. Washington as I will be coming back that way. Just let me know by email and by cell txt if you would like me to get him. Poor boy has had some cold nights. Here is the link to the Found Dogs at the shelter.

Walton County, FL - Home Page - Found Dogs - January 2011

It didn't highlight so copy/paste.

Danielle Snyder, Founder
Seaside Animal Rescue
(850) 797-0526
seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

Charlie, the big happy Yellow Lab, is missing. He lives in Point Washington. If you've seen Charlie in Point Washington or East Point Washington please call Jim or Karen @ 850-832-1900 Thank You!

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
FOUND CHARLIE!!! WaltonCountyAnimalShelter

:clap:Found Charlie:love: at Walton County Animal Shelter. Kennel BN-16. Open Sat 9-12. He is on the Found Dogs page of their website. I have posted this on sowal and text the owners. I can pick him up this morning at 9a.m. when I go up there to check on some rescues and bring him back to Pt. Washington to return him to his mommy and daddy. Here is more info and the link to the Found Dogs page at Walton County.

Shelter #: (850) 892-8758 and they are
Open Sat 9-12

http://www.co.walton.fl.us/index.aspx?NID=770

Danielle Snyder, Founder
Seaside Animal Rescue
seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com
(850) 797-0526

Last edited:

Waterbaddrinkwine

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2009
Point Washington
Charlie

Thank you all for caring about Charlie. A special thanks to Danielle Snyder it was so awesome to wake up this morning and find out Charlie was found! Life is good! Thank you so much again!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
What a wonderful way to start the weekend!!!! Danielle is AWESOME! :love:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Thanks everyone! I am just happy to help and relieved we
were able to find him quickly. Charlie is the sweetest boy! While I was at Walton Cty Animal Shelter, two people called wanting to adopt him if he didn't get claimed. Pretty awesome!

What a wonderful way to start the weekend!!!! Danielle is AWESOME! :love: