• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Need it by Feb 1st and within $1100-1300. We are a local family that has lived here since 2006, with the exception of most of last year. We need it to be pet friendly and unfurnished.

Thanks!

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Yes, we are back. :clap: NC is absolutely awesome but not home.

Everything that was on the MLS is rented besides one place that we are looking at on Monday. Or it was simply too small or not conducive for our family. The condos in Seagrove behind Tom Thumb are great places but I can just see trying to keep the kiddos quiet because of neighbors underneath us.:shock:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I can add that the organics are clean FANATICS! They will leave your home in better condition than they found it, guaranteed!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Yes, we are back. :clap: NC is absolutely awesome but not home.

Everything that was on the MLS is rented besides one place that we are looking at on Monday. Or it was simply too small or not conducive for our family. The condos in Seagrove behind Tom Thumb are great places but I can just see trying to keep the kiddos quiet because of neighbors underneath us.:shock:

Welcome back! I will keep my eyes open...are you guys willing to do the surrounding area or just 30-A?

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Welcome back! I will keep my eyes open...are you guys willing to do the surrounding area or just 30-A?

Thanks, Skunky! As long as it's between Mack Bayou & Inlet Beach, we are cool. 30-A would be wonderful, but not holding my breath right now.

Mdbeach

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2011
Thanks, Skunky! As long as it's between Mack Bayou & Inlet Beach, we are cool. 30-A would be wonderful, but not holding my breath right now.

I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a large fenced yard off of 30a near gulf place, 1/2 mile off the beach that is available for rent. Please contact me for more info if you are interested

Koconnel99@hotmail.com

Thanks
Katie

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Thanks, but we found one last week. I know there are a bunch of other people looking though. I'll back this along. A friend was just talking about looking for a home and wanting a fenced in yard yesterday.

I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a large fenced yard off of 30a near gulf place, 1/2 mile off the beach that is available for rent. Please contact me for more info if you are interested

Koconnel99@hotmail.com

Thanks
Katie