• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
What is the name of that combo fish market and seafood restaurant in Pensacola?

I want to check it out, but couldn't remember the name.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Not really a seafood restaurant, though. We went on a motorcycle ride over Christmas to Pensacola and went there. Very cool place. I thought it was a restaurant, too, but we found that there is only a little sushi bar in the back corner. It was very good, but unless you're going for the experience of seeing Joe Patti's Sushimoto is better!

The also have a high end wine shop and a deli but, again, no real restaurant...

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Not really a seafood restaurant, though. We went on a motorcycle ride over Christmas to Pensacola and went there. Very cool place. I thought it was a restaurant, too, but we found that there is only a little sushi bar in the back corner. It was very good, but unless you're going for the experience of seeing Joe Patti's Sushimoto is better!

The also have a high end wine shop and a deli but, again, no real restaurant...

Do you have a suggestion for a real (more than sushi) heavy on local seafood restaurant over there?

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Scooter, we went to Pensacola a few weeks ago and tried a great place, Oar House, located at 1000 S. Pace Blvd. Just west of Joe Patti's. The seafood was very good. I had crab cakes and Canuck had the tuna. It has outdoor sitting overlooking the intercoastal and bayou. Fun place.