• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cynluvsthesun

Beach Crab
Jan 9, 2011
Hello to all,
I have relocated to PC, but have been coming down here for the past 10 yrs....but never here in sowal. This past weekend was the first time and I am very, very impressed. Photography is my hobby and I have even sold a few....this is the place for me to capture the beauty here. Having been a "Stewardess" in the past I have traveled extensively and lived all over the US...most recently Maine and NYC. To me this is paradise, and I do not plan to move. I would like to find a long-term rental as I was told by a friend that I am a 30A girl! :clap: and that I belong here. I just finished my Masters in Health Administration and in Gerontology and am searching for a position. Wish me luck and if anyone knows of any long-term rentals I am ready. Thank you for this opportunity.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:welcome:Good for you!!! Sounds like you have exciting times ahead. New place, new job, new horizons. Best of luck to you.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
30A Girl

I want to welcome you to SoWal. People seem to be having a hard time finding what they are looking for in a rental so make sure you get on it right away and I hope you find the rental you are looking for soon. Welcome to Paradise!!!!:wave:

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
I don't live there but come there a lot. It is so beautiful and I wish you the best of luck there. Such nice people, beautiful sand, water and I always say silky breeze. Actually I think I am jealous!