• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I'm thinking of going with acrylics again. Can anyone recommend an affordable place for pink & white nails? I like the look of a French manicure, but wreck the polish after a couple of days, so I've got to go with pink & white.

Thanks! :wave:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
We love Crystal Nails which is on 30A just east of Gulf Place. (850) 622-0707. Such a nice family running it.

Oh I didn't realized Crystal Nails had relocated.
They used to be located on 393, just a ways to the north of Gulf Place in the strip with Enzo's. I'm not a mani girl, but can vouch for their pedis. I've also gone to Angel Nails (next to WC Publix) and they are also a very nice family.

Oh I didn't realized Crystal Nails had relocated.
They used to be located on 393, just a ways to the north of Gulf Place in the strip with Enzo's. I'm not a mani girl, but can vouch for their pedis. I've also gone to Angel Nails (next to WC Publix) and they are also a very nice family.
I think you're talking about Ocean Nails.

Mai and the rest of the family are at Crystal Nails on 30A.

Miss Critter, you might want to try their gel polish. They say some people like it better than acrylics. I'm gonna try it next time I get a manicure.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I think you're talking about Ocean Nails.

Mai and the rest of the family are at Crystal Nails on 30A.

Miss Critter, you might want to try their gel polish. They say some people like it better than acrylics. I'm gonna try it next time I get a manicure.

I've never heard of gel polish, BR. Thanks for the tip! I'll ask about it when I go. :wave:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Nail update!

I tried gel polish and shellak - they are similar. But, I think I like the Shellak better.

I heard the great folks at Chrystal Nails relocated, but not sure where they are. anyone have info?

Also, I went into L'amour Nails a few days ago - they are under new ownership. Loved it. Small with a wonderful couple who owns and runs it. they do Shellak.

L'amour Nails

850-622-0732
Santa Rosa Village Plaza
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
We loved Ocean nails when we were prepping for the Oscar party.

We went there after walking out of the Angel Nails in disgust.

chickenlittle

Beach Comber
Jun 11, 2008
Mai and Dennis family

Mai and Dennis family from crystal nails relocated to jade nails in gulf place. Their place is in the back of gulf place in the pink building. Their number is 8506601050.