• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alyoopster

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2007
I live here locally and have family coming to visit in May. Because of the new Vision Airlines $49 special and they only fly certain days of the week they had to book for a Thursday to Thursday stay.

Anyone willing to book a 7 night stay from May 17th-May26th (you can still rent out for Memorial weekend) please contact me.

They need a 5BR+ that has at least 4 queen or larger beds and the others can be singles. I pool is a must. Private or community. Walking distance to beach.

Budget is no more than $4000 total.

Anywhere on 30A from Santa Rosa Beach to Seagrove.

Thank you!
-Alli

850-499-1469
allibentonfl@gmail.com

RB1

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2008
www.BeautifulBeach.com
Please call Denise at 850-267-2121 and she will definitely try and assist you in finding a Dune Allen Realty Vacation Rental that meets your Thursday to Thursday requirements.

I live here locally and have family coming to visit in May. Because of the new Vision Airlines $49 special and they only fly certain days of the week they had to book for a Thursday to Thursday stay.

Anyone willing to book a 7 night stay from May 17th-May26th (you can still rent out for Memorial weekend) please contact me.

They need a 5BR+ that has at least 4 queen or larger beds and the others can be singles. I pool is a must. Private or community. Walking distance to beach.

Budget is no more than $4000 total.

Anywhere on 30A from Santa Rosa Beach to Seagrove.

Thank you!
-Alli

850-499-1469
allibentonfl@gmail.com