• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachgurl8

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2008
You can throw a rock from Inlet Beach to the 30A bike path.. There is a sidewalk that leads u right to the 30a bike path.

Beachgurl8

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2008
Yes its not like the bike path on 30a. its up on a curb and it goes into a little gas station and in front of Shades at the Loop in front of shades and the gas station- there is no sidewalk but you can go through the gas station and by shades and not worry about many cars. and its a big parking lot in front of shades, I see many people riding their bikes through there to get to 30a bike path, and a lot of people park their cars in rfont of shades and will go roller blading or biking from shades parking lot to the 30a bike path 30a bike path starts just out of shades parking lot.

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
Or you could just bike over to Winston Lane, which is at the eastern boundary of Rosemary Beach. Winston Lane will take you to the 30a bike path, or you can ride through Rosemary and on up to 30A. You can get to Winston Lane from all of Inlet Beach that is south of 98.

gardening1970

Beach Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
Atlanta
I will definitely keep this in mind. I did not know the "back roads" of Inlet Beach connected to Rosemary. I only know I do not want to bike with my kids on 98.