• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

familyof3

Beach Lover
Mar 18, 2008
Arkansas
So it is time to get serious about looking for a summer rental.:clap: Looking to try out the Seagrove area this year. So far a home at Cottages of Eastern Lake and a condo in Emerald Surf Villas has caought my eye anything you great folks can add that I might need to know would be greatly appreciated.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
We stayed at the Cottages at Camp Creek last year and loved it. It was the first year we had not stayed gulf front, but the walk was not bad. They are cozy and the pool is grayt!

btanner

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2006
Knoxville, Tn
So it is time to get serious about looking for a summer rental.:clap: Looking to try out the Seagrove area this year. So far a home at Cottages of Eastern Lake and a condo in Emerald Surf Villas has caought my eye anything you great folks can add that I might need to know would be greatly appreciated.

We are in the process of looking right now also, and I looked hard at a 4 bdrm in Emerald Surf Villas. Is it one of the condos that overlooks the pool, and is not right on the beach? If so, you may not find a better deal on something this close to the beach. You are practically right there. I don't know how nice they are though. Never stayed cottages of eastern lake, but they look nice. Someone else mentioned cottages of camp creek, and we have stayed there. They are not in Seagrove though. They are nice and cozy, and also very affordable.