• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
blank.jpg

"Soccer is the Opera of the People."

SPRING 2011
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
& GULF COAST SUPERLIGA
RECREATIONAL SOCCER SEASONS
REGISTRATION THROUGH JANUARY 28th
FIRST MATCHES SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 5th

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Ages 4 through 10 Years Old
U-6 / U-8 / U-10 Scheduled to Play at Helen McCall Park and Freeport Regional Sports Complex.
GULF COAST SUPERLIGA: Ages 10 through 18 Years Old
U-12 / U-14 or U-15 / U-18 Scheduled to Play at Helen McCall Park, Freeport Regional Sports Complex, Morgan Sports Fields in Destin, and Frank Brown Park in Panama City Beach.

SIGN-UP HERE NOW!

helenmccallpark_logo.jpg
frsc_logo.jpg
destin_soccer.jpg

For More Information, Visit: US98Soccer.com - Home

Last edited by a moderator:

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
Footy Folks of Northwest Florida,

This is it. We are into our last week of Registration and well on our way already to the 200 Player mark and can estimate yet again final participation in the 300 Player range!

The Champions League & Gulf Coast SuperLiga Seasons are guaranteed to continue their success and growth, and we are excited to announce that for this and all future seasons, the U-14/15 & U-18 Teams will now have specific designations, depending on their location. All U-14/15 & U-18 Players and Teams from DeFuniak Springs will become members of the 331 ARSENAL Association Football Academy, all U-14/15 & U-18 Players and Teams from Freeport will become members of FC TWENTE, and all U-14/15 & U-18 Players and Teams from South Walton will become members of Soccer Academie INTER98. This progressive approach will not only provide all of the benefits of being members of Academy and Travel Teams, along with all of the benefits of being members of US Club Soccer, but will also allow for a reasonably priced investment for advanced soccer opportunities. Included in every Spring Registration will be the cost of participating in that year's "Soccer by the Surf" Tournament, hosted every Memorial Day Weekend in Freeport and South Walton.

Get signed up today, HERE. Registration closes this Saturday, January 29th

Also, while we have 5 committed Sponsors so far, including Gulf Coast Dermatology, Summer Kitchen of Rosemary Beach, Against the Wind, Red Bar, and Shoo-Mamas, we still have many teams that do not yet have Sponsors. If last season was any indication, we should have close to 30 different teams waiting to proudly display your logo across their chest on the pitch at Helen McCall Park, Freeport Regional Sports Complex, Frank Brown Park in PCB, and in Destin.

Deadline for being a Team Sponsor, and your logo on the shirts, is this coming Saturday as well!

Become a Sponsor! Show your pride! Support the kids! Your Sponsorship helps ensure that every family that wants to play soccer, has that opportunity, and US98 Soccer is proud to report, we have NEVER in our 4 years turned anyone away who wants to play "The Beautiful Game", and we won't start now!!

Throw your support behind a Sponsorship, HERE.

Finally, many of you already know that myself and my family have moved to California. I now merely assist in an administrative capacity, as US98 Soccer transitions into new leadership, with Robert Channing as the current US98 Soccer Director of Soccer Operations, and Ty Sims as Chief Operations Officer for the US98 Sports (both of whom I have copied on this email, should you like to contact them, volunteer some time, and welcome them to their posts). These guys are two dedicated and professional local family men, whose children are active and award winning participants in soccer. You will know, as you have always known, that their priorities and expectations mirror yours and the community at large. Their valuable perspectives will ensure that the community continues to receive the best possible service from the most relevant point of view, that of a concerned parent as well as soccer advocate.

It has been my absolute pleasure working on everyone's behalf in helping all of you build this fantastic organization, that really belongs to you and to the community. We've gone from 6 weeks of soccer per year, to 16 weeks of recreational soccer, an expansion of ages up to 18 years old and coverage through 3 counties, 4-5 months of Academies, an upcoming 3rd Annual Southeast Regional Tournament ("Soccer by the Surf") that has created a buzz from Texas to Georgia, helping organize a fundraising event with soccer legend Mia Hamm and golf star Annika Sorenstam, the improvement of the local school soccer teams as a direct result of all of our efforts and dedication, the creation of sports camps that include soccer, football, lacrosse, and golf, and an evolution of sports in general throughout the Florida Panhandle Communities. I look forward to seeing where this healthy and constructive path takes everyone and will not be surprised at all to see some of these youngsters enjoying the Beautiful Game in college on scholarships and beyond!

It has been an honor working on behalf of your families. Now it is time for me to return a much-needed focus back to my own family. All subsequent correspondence will come from Robert Channing, Director of Soccer Operations.

Thank You All!

Cheers & Robert and Ty Will See You Out On The Pitch!!

D. Christian Franek
President
US98 Sports, Inc.
US98Sports - Home

"Success is doing what you love and having a positive impact on people's lives, without starving to death."
Anonymous

WeLoveSowal

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2010
Christian,
you did a great job. We are sorry that we never met on the field.
Thanks for your help. We have met supernice guys playing soccer with me and my son and we will join them again in april.

All the best to you and your family !

Christian:clap:

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
230+ Players and Counting!!!

Another exciting, successful, and FUN Spring Soccer Season Awaits!

If you have not yet registered, there are limited spots left in U-6, U-8, U-10, U-12, and U-15+, so do not wait!!

The Spring 2011 Champions League & Gulf Coast SuperLiga Hits the Pitch Again Soon!

Sponsorship Opportunities Are Still Available for Those Wanting to Throw Their Support Behind Local Youth Sports.

Contact Us Today!
www.us98soccer.com

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
OPEN SPOTS
U-6: 1 Spot Available
U-8: 7 Spots Available (In SoWal); 3 Spots Available (In Freeport)
U-10: 1 Spots Available (In SoWal); 3 Spots Available (In Freeport)
U-12: 6 Spots Available (In SoWal)
U-15+: 4 Spots Available (In SoWal)

FIRST MATCHES:
SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 5th​