• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
We talked to him last weekend. He said he had been closing at 5. Not surprising. Two weeks ago we arrived at Pizza Bar at 6:30 and we were their first customers of the day.

when i went to the seaside post office on monday at about 12:30, he was closed. i will see if he is in this weekend. thanks.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
I've tried to stop by Barefoot a couple of times now and its been closed.

I've tried to stop by Barefoot a couple of times now and its been closed.
BFBBQ is doing well from what we've heard. Purely speculation on my part, but my guess is that Murph probably decided to take a couple of weeks off before the high season starts in March, considering how slow things have been on 30A in January and February (excluding MLK weekend).

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Murph is in the islands on an extremely slow boat. His first vacation since he's opened. Will be back next week. My withdrawal is painful.

Murph's is one of our first stops....that closed down airstream made me weep. So glad he is getting a break, but will be back soon! Let's do lunch!

We love his meat.
:eek:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
The barbecue trailer makes Seaside smell SO good. Glad he's getting a vacation, but my nose misses his yummy smells wafting through the air.