• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
I've been trying to get Charlie Modicas email address for awhile now! Can anyone send me in a message his email...I would greatly appreciate it!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Mr Modica passed away last year - A big loss for the community.

If you are referring to his son, he is always at the store.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I doubt Charles has time to email. Like SJ said, I'd try to catch him at the store.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
I've been trying to get Charlie Modica's email address for awhile now! Can anyone send me in a message his email...I would greatly appreciate it!

There is an address on the web site but it would be easier to catch him either live and in person at the store or just call 850-231-1214. Once he knows who you are and what you want he will pass on e mail or text info.
Store hours are still 7 - 6 right now but that will change by the end of the month.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
I know the Charlie Modica that died...I was referring to his son...I grew up in Seaside and with the Modica's just wondering if anyone had Charlie (the son's email)

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
I know the Charlie Modica that died...I was referring to his son...I grew up in Seaside and with the Modica's just wondering if anyone had Charlie (the son's email)

I do know his private address but I don't give it out at all, just call the store and ask Charlie or Carmel.
Modica Market | 109 Seaside Central Square | Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
Toll Free (877) 809-0994 | Local (850) 231-1214 | Orders@ModicaMarket.com

There used to be a charlie@modicamarket.com but I don't think he uses it much anymore