• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

amberpcollins

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2009
Hi All,
I am getting a head start on my spring cleaning beginning in my little girls room. I just started cleaning out the closet and I have a good bit of clothes and shoes from size 2t-3t and shoes from 5-8. I would love to give these clothes to someone in need instead of donating them to the thrift store. It is a mixture of summer and clothes--more summer than anything.
Please PM me if you are interested or know someone who'd like to have them.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
I have a great-niece who will turn one in a month... I don't really know baby clothes sizing, but I know she is growing like crazy and summer is coming fast (one can only hope anyway ;) I sent an email to find out if they need the clothes and if they are the appropriate size; I'll let you know ASAP when I hear back - hopefully they will still be available... Thanks for posting!

amberpcollins

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2009
I have a great-niece who will turn one in a month... I don't really know baby clothes sizing, but I know she is growing like crazy and summer is coming fast (one can only hope anyway ;) I sent an email to find out if they need the clothes and if they are the appropriate size; I'll let you know ASAP when I hear back - hopefully they will still be available... Thanks for posting!

No problem-just let me know. I'd love to give them to someone who could use them.

playing4possum

Beach Comber
Jan 1, 2011
Hello

Hi All,
I am getting a head start on my spring cleaning beginning in my little girls room. I just started cleaning out the closet and I have a good bit of clothes and shoes from size 2t-3t and shoes from 5-8. I would love to give these clothes to someone in need instead of donating them to the thrift store. It is a mixture of summer and clothes--more summer than anything.
Please PM me if you are interested or know someone who'd like to have them.

I teach preschool at the DeFuniak campus in a GED program where parents bring their children to school for us to teach them, while they themselves get their education. We are always in need of clothing and toys, so if you ever have things like that you want to find a home for you may drop it off at the South Walton campus and put my name on it. They have a courier that will bring it up to me.

Thanks,
Wanda Jewell
Even Start

binkley 11

Beach Crab
Aug 6, 2011
hi i just recived a 24 month old in my care i have nothing for her she wears thoses sizes she has nothin i would really like to ask for your help in the use of the clothing you are giveing away it would help a great deal and is needed very bad