• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
Looking for a large 'have a heart' type trap to borrow. Large enough to catch a dog.
Please PM or call 850-496-6236

Jesus

Beach Lover
Looking for a large 'have a heart' type trap to borrow. Large enough to catch a dog.
Please PM or call 850-496-6236

Pleas make sure if you use one of those things that you check it constantly. Keep it in the shade and out of the hot sun. Put a large bowl of water in the cage. Put the trap in a place where people pass by regularly during the day. I've seen an animal that suffered a cruel death in one of these so-caled humane traps.

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
Pleas make sure if you use one of those things that you check it constantly. Keep it in the shade and out of the hot sun. Put a large bowl of water in the cage. Put the trap in a place where people pass by regularly during the day. I've seen an animal that suffered a cruel death in one of these so-caled humane traps.
Will do!
Thanks Jesus.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I know the "Coon Whisperer", but his trap is not large enough for a large dog. Have you thought about calling animal control?

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
What is the story about this dog? Is he a stray, a pest?

Harley is a brand new (picked him up Friday) rescue. He is a black lab. He's heartworm positive, extremely underweight, still VERY fearful of people.
Just trying to get him home so that he can begin healing and start his heartworm treatment.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Harley is a brand new (picked him up Friday) rescue. He is a black lab. He's heartworm positive, extremely underweight, still VERY fearful of people.
Just trying to get him home so that he can begin healing and start his heartworm treatment.

Oh, poor baby. Do you have an update?

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
several sightings, all close to our house, which is where he escaped from.
trap is in place. now we just need him to get in in. keep your fingers crossed.

I don't know what I can do to help, but if I can assist you in anyway, please let me know. hope we hear good news soon.