• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P6260059.JPG

How is that for a recycled smiling face?

More new photos in my photo album. :)

Underthebluemoon

Beach Lover
Jun 18, 2005
Dag, if I knew it was gonna look so good in August, I wouldn't have booked a trip to Playa Del Carmen instead of Seagrove Beach --- You must have some special Time Machine digi-cam. Your new pics all say 8/26/05 in the photo gallery.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Underthebluemoon said:
Dag, if I knew it was gonna look so good in August, I wouldn't have booked a trip to Playa Del Carmen instead of Seagrove Beach --- You must have some special Time Machine digi-cam. Your new pics all say 8/26/05 in the photo gallery.
No Time Machine digi-cam. Just a typo and copy/paste error gone BIG-TIME. Thanks for the correction. They should read 6/26/2005.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Underthebluemoon said:

I thought you were going to Mexico instead?

Nice shots Joe! :wink:

Underthebluemoon

Beach Lover
Jun 18, 2005
We're staying at a hut on the beach in Playa del Carmen, which is in Mexico, 1 hour outside Cancun on the "Mayan Riviera," as they now refer to it as.

The pictures look great, I'm happy to see that the area is healing.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
BeachDreamer said:
Great pictures SJ. PS. I will miss your Power Ranger. Are you too old to play now?
Thanks. No I will never be to old to play, but I am always undergoing change. My other photos I want to use for avatars are way too many pixels for this board.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
BeachDreamer said:
Just downsize them SJ. Photoshop works wonders, but anything will do.
Even using Photoshop, I don't know how to decrease the number of pixel to 200x200 without cropping off the majority of my photo. I think I would have to change the quality setting on my camera, which gives a fuzzier photo, and I don't care to do that since I have a big card. Any ideas to help?

For example, after major cropping, this little frog photo is still 587x528:
smallerfrog.jpg

Last edited: