• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The V Restaurant will open Friday, March 11. The place is an instant landmark and we're hearing plenty of praise for the design and style.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
5508507211_8de40b6ce8_b.jpg

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
The V Restaurant will open Friday, March 11. The place is an instant landmark and we're hearing plenty of praise for the design and style.

We own a house in that area of Old Seagrove and I wasn't so sure about the architecture when I saw the drawings, but I LOVE the way The V looks on this corner. The whole design is beautiful. They have done a great job. Love the Seagrove sign above the door.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
We own a house in that area of Old Seagrove and I wasn't so sure about the architecture when I saw the drawings, but I LOVE the way The V looks on this corner. The whole design is beautiful. They have done a great job. Love the Seagrove sign above the door.

Same here... the drawings looked like it would be very modern and contemporary. Happily, it actually has a 'retro' look... somewhat reminiscent of Seagrove Villas.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Great menu and quite ambitious. I know The V will do well!

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Nice...

They just priced themselves out of my business. The "from the grill" section has some decent prices, but holy cow to the rest of it.

Good luck to them, though.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
When do I get my local's discount card so I can afford to eat there?

Mussels in curry sound yummy!

(and Cfood? gag)

CampCreekLou

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2005
Nice...

They just priced themselves out of my business. The "from the grill" section has some decent prices, but holy cow to the rest of it.

Good luck to them, though.

You could get wild and foraged mushrooms to go! :clap: