• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:wave:I love the spring and summer months. Nothing tastes better than a slice of a velvet smooth slice of Key Lime Pie at the beach! Not too sweet, just tart enough......with a creamy whipped topping. :drool:

Still $25.00 after 20 years!
katatthebeach@aol.com

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
I'll be there in June, not sure which week hubby and I will be there yet but you know I'll be contacting you for a pie!!! I would pay big bucks for one right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think your pay is in my top 3 reasons for loving SoWal! I hope you're having a wonderful 2011 and look forward to seeing you in just a few months!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I'll be there in June, not sure which week hubby and I will be there yet but you know I'll be contacting you for a pie!!! I would pay big bucks for one right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think your pay is in my top 3 reasons for loving SoWal! I hope you're having a wonderful 2011 and look forward to seeing you in just a few months!

HaHa hope you meant "pie"
Look forward to seeing you again!!! It's so beautiful here today. Of course it will be gorgeous when you come in June!!!! Let me know when you'll be here! <3 ya Kat