• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN

I'm planning to leave the area for some time by this fall and need to unload a couple bulky items. This thing is in great shape and has years of use left in it. I've had it a couple years now.
Asking $500

Located near the West end of 30-A. I can help haul it a reasonable distance if you can't. PM me please

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
What? Is my price too high? OK $450.

Time to get ready for the beach....you still have time.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
What? Is my price too high? OK $450.

Time to get ready for the beach....you still have time.

How much floor space will I need to have in order to workout on it?

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
About A 6' x 6' area. It folds up to about 2' X 2' X 7' tall. Then a bench lays down as well as room to swing your legs and arms for different exercises. The power rods hang behind the vertical base and sweep off to the sides as they come down.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
About A 6' x 6' area. It folds up to about 2' X 2' X 7' tall. Then a bench lays down as well as room to swing your legs and arms for different exercises. The power rods hang behind the vertical base and sweep off to the sides as they come down.

Measuring my office now. I already have a treadmill in here with a computer monitor mounted in front and a desk top mounted to the arms so I can walk while working.:clap: 5 miles per shift!

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Well, is this magnificent piece of body sculpting equipment going to fit into your future ambitions or not?

I speak of the Bowflex of course. :lol: