• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Just a heads up, a friend of mine has started a new company in SoWal, Blu-Binz Curbside Recycling, which will be kicking off soon. Blu-Binz plans on providing you with blue recycling bins and collect those recyclables on a regular basis in return for a small monthly fee. For more info you can can find Blu-Binz Curbside Recycling on facebook. Just go to facebook.com and search for "Blu-Binz Curbside Recycling." Click the facebook like button to learn more about when the program will start and how to sign up to receive the curbside pickup. :clap:

Let's wish Blu-Binz Curbside Recycling the best in hopes for recycling more of the waste which normally goes directly to the landfills.

JMT

Beach Lover
Aug 5, 2009
Seagrove Beach, Fl
Yessir, Mr. Smiling Joe.. Our website is just about ready to begin taking service requests, and we are expecting our binz to arrive within the next week to ten days.. We were hoping for an april 1 kick-off, but this may allow us to actually offer a couple weeks free service in april for those who sign up early. Looking like the Official kick off will be May 1, and we are looking to have a kick-off celebration in the middle of May.. Any inquiries can be made at jmt@blu-binz.com. We can also be found on facebook and twitter. I would link but I am posting from my phone. Will link later today. Looking forward to gettin up and runnin!

JMT

Beach Lover
Aug 5, 2009
Seagrove Beach, Fl
No doubt scooterbug..:) blu-binz.com will be launching very shortly. That will be the place to go for info and sign up. Flyers and traditional print ads are on the way as well. Until then, inquiries can be made at jmt@blu-binz.com or at good old-fashioned 850 376 1112. Cheers!