• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
It is with a lot of sadness that i announce you wonderful and loyal Sowal friends that breakfast will not be back this season.
thank you so much for the show of support and the kind comments please come visit during lunch or dinner
have a good spring /summer everyone
regards,
oli

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
We had a wonderful breakfast at Liar's Club - first time. Wonderful service. I had the omelet, Mike had fried eggs, bacon, sausage, French Toast, then ordered a biscuit. Yum - and the potatoes came with it. We knew we couldn't take it with us and wouldn't eat again for awhile so we cleaned our plates this one time.
After spending some beach time at the public beach access at Gulf Place - so glad the life guard improved after being worn down in the surf - we went to the Red Bar for lunch - blood Mary's.
It still wasn't quite time to check in so we went on down to Seacrest Sundries to chat with Larry and had wine and beer.
Such a huge breakfast that we later snacked on what we brought with us and had more adult beverages. Hung out at the beach pavillion after celebrating the Butler win and while avoiding the blue game. But came back to the house in time to celebrate a Huskie victory.
Whoever wins Monday is a winner in our books.
Beautiful weather today. Heading to Louie Louie's for the first time for dinner.
I love 30A. (Today we walked, rode our bikes, sat on beach and soaked it all in.)
Ellen

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
It is with a lot of sadness that i announce you wonderful and loyal Sowal friends that breakfast will not be back this season.
thank you so much for the show of support and the kind comments please come visit during lunch or dinner
regards,
oli

thanks Oli! we'll definitely be in for lunch and dinner, and sunday brunch!

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
Louie Louie was amazing. Excellent food, service, ambience. The setting is wonderful. We sat inside but can see stopping by and sitting outside. The chocolate creme brulee was wonderful.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Louie Louie was amazing. Excellent food, service, ambience. The setting is wonderful. We sat inside but can see stopping by and sitting outside. The chocolate creme brulee was wonderful.

:D

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
regards,
oli

Man, I sure am going to miss my Gulf Coast Omelet in June. :sosad: But, I will be there for lunch, or dinner, or both. Can't wait! Thanks for letting us know Oli.