• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Geeks

Beach Lover
As you can see it is amazing. The last picture is of the new stereo that I had installed with Bluetooth for hands free talking while driving.

It has 148,000 miles on it which is absolutely nothing for a Land Cruiser. I am the second owner. The person that owned it prior to me serviced it at the Toyota dealership in Fort Walton. It has been incredibly well kept. I searched from 99 to 01 on Auto Trader within 300 miles of us and there are three for sale.

These are really hard to find, and hold their value like crazy.

Again, just trying to see if there would be any interest in a vehicle like this around here.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
No problem selling it. Is it 4WD? What is price? What condition are tires in? Tow package? Interior leather? Smoker? Gas mileage? Detailed interior photos along with full list of wear and tear are always good.

Beach Geeks

Beach Lover
Ill get some pictures up of the interior.

It is AWD and has a locking differential. Inside looks and still smells new. Non smoking vehicle. Gets about 16MPG. Tires are like new, brakes are too. I'll get some more photos up soon.

I haven't decided on price yet. I have seen them on auto-trader going from $16,000 to $19,000 same year but with a lot more mileage on them. This one is a gem.

Beach Geeks

Beach Lover
Yeah, these things are so rare and hard to find, they never sell for that price, or rarely do I should say. Especially not one in this condition, and options.

Here are some of the features. The video system is actually the touch screen Audio system. It will play DVD's.

Traction Control
Power Steering
Leather
ABS (4-Wheel)
Tilt Wheel
Moon Roof
Air Conditioning
AM/FM Stereo XM, MP3, iPod / iPhone connection (USB)
Privacy Glass
Power Windows
Alloy Wheels
Power Door Locks
Dual Air Bags
Cruise Control
Dual Power Seats

OptionalAir Conditioning, Video System Running Boards MP3 (Single Disc)Bluetooth Roof Rack Premium Sound Third Row Seat Towing Pkg.