• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Charliemac

Beach Comber
May 11, 2010
Little Rock, AR
Seagrove Highlands condo for rent. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, unfurnished. $850.00. Private end unit with views of the forest. Awesome master bath, screened porch, washer and dryer in unit.

In the heart of Seagrove. Property includes pool and clubhouse. Adjacent to the State Park trails. Very convenient to beach accesses and bike path. Walking distance to much of Seagrove including banks, restaurants, and shops.

Rent includes water/sewer and basic cable. Tenant pays electricity and internet. Available immediately. Pets may be considered with additional deposit and/or monthly fee.

Has this been rented? Moving there July or August, need 3 bd ASAP.

Lulu

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2008
Blue Mt. Beach
is this property still available for rent?? if so please call 850-200-5219 or email ksummerel@yahoo.com

Seagrove Highlands condo for rent. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, unfurnished. $850.00. Private end unit with views of the forest. Awesome master bath, screened porch, washer and dryer in unit.

In the heart of Seagrove. Property includes pool and clubhouse. Adjacent to the State Park trails. Very convenient to beach accesses and bike path. Walking distance to much of Seagrove including banks, restaurants, and shops.

Rent includes water/sewer and basic cable. Tenant pays electricity and internet. Available immediately. Pets may be considered with additional deposit and/or monthly fee.

Sandysemerad

Beach Crab
Apr 10, 2011
interested in 3 bed, 2 bath unfurnished condo.

Please contact me about this: Call Sandy 678.296.5394 or e-mail Ssemerad@aol.com. thanks,

drogers12

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2011
Seagrove Highlands Rental

Please call me at 762-207-7206. I need a 3/2 before the end of this month......and this sounds just like what I need. There will be myself, my 83 yr old mother, and my sister living there....no pets. Also have references if needed. I can meet you at any time to view the unit.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Doris Rogers

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
So sorry to everyone, but this is an old, old thread. This condo is not available.