• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
This is a limited one time only opportunity to own a Gulf Front one bedroom with bunk area condo in Seagrove beach for $150,000! We have bids to complete unit for $25,000 to $50,000. So, for as little as $175,000 you could be in a new gulf front unit! This is an amazing deal. Call me as soon as possible if interested or for more details. This will be gone very, very fast.

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
This is a limited one time only opportunity to own a Gulf Front one bedroom with bunk area condo in Seagrove beach for $150,000! We have bids to complete unit for $25,000 to $50,000. So, for as little as $175,000 you could be in a new gulf front unit! This is an amazing deal. Call me as soon as possible if interested or for more details. This will be gone very, very fast.

Is this about the Commodore's Retreat?

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I was told this unit will do $25,000 gross per year in rental. It will go live tomorrow and I would imagine be under contract by the end of the day. If you are at all interested in the best buy on the Gulf I have seen in years call me asap. I will be back here soon to tell you all its under contract. Hurry. Call number below.