• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Mother's Day Special

TigressIZ- HOME

From the Home page, click the purse pic, and it will take you to the page of the Mother's Day special. One day only, so don't miss out. If you are a mom, buy one for yourself for Mother's day. Enjoy yourself, and thank you for your purchase...
Thanks SWGB :love:

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
BE YOURSELF ~ Necklaces

TigressIZ-home

Hi you guys, I have another special for Mother's Day:
Buy 2 BE YOURSELF Necklaces for 64.00.
One for yourself and one for your mom or someone special in your life.
Originally 38.00 each, this is a one day only sale~
Sunday, April 17, 2011

On the home page click the BE YOURSELF Necklace pic and it will bring you there...
Happy Shopping!!!

Last edited:

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Jerusalem Earrings

TigressIZ- HOME
From the home page click the 3 peas in a pod pic-
it will bring you to the special.
$14.00 off 2 pair Jerusalem earrings for Mother's Day~
Originally 32. each.
For one day only Monday, April 18, 2011,
2 can be purchased for $50.00.
Buy one for yourself and one for your mom or best friend.
Thank you for your purchases so far and have a great day.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :zoo:

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
TigressIZ - Home

Hi you guys,

I have some more specials coming up, but a bunch of inventory came in today, so just keep checking out the site for the next week.

When you click TigressIZ-Home, find the necklace with the red tiger pendant and click it.
This will take you to Earthly Beauty. These items are selling like crazy and like I said, I can't even get them posted fast enough.
Buy one necklace and get a pair of earrings half off...
This will go on for about 3 days, I hope you find something you like!
Photo 12.jpg
Photo 3.jpg

Last edited:

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Hi Everybody,

3 day Sale is off for Earthly Beauty. Thank you for your purchases. Some items did not make it to the internet cause I have a bunch of friends that are scarfing it up as soon as it gets here.

I just loaded another page called IN THE JUNGLE, it will have more items in the future, but locals again put a major dent in the inventory... YEAH!

Am loading a few more items in HEART OF A COWGIRL, but the prices are already low so I can't adjust them.
I can do sales on some things, but pricing on one of a kind handmade is different than regular retail produced in mass quantity.

I hope you find something you like and there is more to come. I'll keep you updated...
Have a great day and I hope you are enjoying this spring weather!!!

TigressIZ-HOME

Last edited:

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
TigressIZ-HOME
I finally got some sleep last night. Rooster kitty (my cat that wakes me up at dawn), let me sleep in til 10. I need to go get my favorite chocolate coffee. Spring is my fave time of year. I love to sit outside and look at the beauty of it all. Here is the latest special:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL

Until Mother's Day, May 8, 2011
TIGER KEY CHAINS ARE FREE
with total purchase over a hundred...
ENJOY!!!

*** tiger key chain pics location***

Click TigressIZ-HOME
Click Boutique Shopping
Click IN THE JUNGLE

I am loving this jewelry- you will too.
HAVE A GREAT SPRING!!!

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
TigressIZ-HOME
Just loaded a new page, but couldn't get stuff in from Australia quick enough. Unfortunately, I have to sleep 2-3 hours/day so it won't be here before Mother's Day. That's o.k. There is still more coming this week and a relatively good amount of inventory until future orders come in. Thanks for your purchases again. Just remember, DD thinks those home shopping channel people are evil so buy from me since I'm not :D
Kurt these smilies are so weird looking aren't they? Big ole grinning freak smilies. Have a good one and have fun enjoying this beautiful spring.
I think I need a secretary that can just figure out what I'm thinking and do it without asking me anything- that's ridiculous. Well, I guess I'm stuck with all the details I usually forget like(what page did you load, girl?)The new page is Day to Night, click Boutique shopping when you get on the site and you'll see it...see ya

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
NEW STUFF!!!
TigressIZ-HOME

Click Boutique shopping
Check out Aussenwolf Designs
Cameo necklaces are the new craze with the lace fashions and button bootie lace-up shoes.
Have a great day!

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
MORE NEW STUFF!!!
TigressIZ-HOME
Click Boutique shopping
Click Gardenologykc
Suede bracelets with encouraging words
BE HAPPY BEAUTIFUL!!!