• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

water girl

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Redfish Village -HOA Fees

I have to question the "waiving" of HOA dues. Are they paying those for you? There's generally not a clause in the HOA docs that would support this. I'd be kind of mad if I closed and got a bill shortly thereafter.

The price on these investor owned units includes 30 months of HOA fees. This can be backed out if you don't want it included.

30AMichigander

Beach Comber
May 18, 2011
Commercial Space, will it come to life?

It appears a lot of the residential units have sold and are starting to close.
Anyone know of any commercial spaces being filled?
What will this place look like in 3yrs? Hodge Podge or 30A's next hot spot?

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I hope it becomes like a little mini Seaside for that part of 30a w/ restaurants, shops, and people walking/biking to nearby businesses/restaurants.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Holy crap!

Thought I'd seen it all ............... then today Redfish Village hired people to stand by the side of 30-A holding bold signs (ala going out of business sales) proclaiming the great deals and low, low prices to be had!

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
I saw 2 different locals with people with signs. 1 at the 3 way stop at grayton and 1 in front of redfish. a big ad in waltong sun says a 2 bedroom 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath is going for 294k. i thought they were going for 150k?

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Saw that too. My impulsive thought was that it looked rather desperate- low class.
They should go back to having Friday night parties- at these prices it might actually work!

austin101

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2008
People standing on the corner really shouldn't surprise anyone...Harry Patten became famous years ago pitching lake front lots in Arkansas on television. The Patten's know how to make money, I was very impressed with how fast they sold out Magnolia Bay Club in Panama City.

vinniej3

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I noted in another post that we recently purchased a unit at RFV. The sales team with Patten have been professional, courteous and an overall pleasure to work with. Although I wish they didn't have folks out there with signs (I agree that it does detract from the overall ambience of the development), they have done a great job moving these units (I don't know how many are left, but the closing attorney I worked with said she is completely under water right now). Don't be surprised if you see a lot of delivery trucks over the next few weeks.

We're so excited about our new unit. In fact, we'll be down tomorrow for the holiday weekend. Hopefully we'll get to meet some of our new neighbors (not just RFV, but all of SoWal).