• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

newsprint

Beach Lover
Mar 9, 2007
I have used this report in the past and was able to click on the links to find details about the individual properties. However, now it is asking for a user id and password. Do you know where I can go to get a user id and password? It references the website ecarmls.com but I couldn't get anywhere when I tried that.

Thanks for providing this helpful info.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Hi News,

Yes, I finally went MAC and had to change software but never fear.... I'm working on a dual boot so I can use my old windows softwares. For now you can go to

MLS Search | MLS Search Florida | MLS Search Real Estate

1) Just go to the "search by" button and choose "MLS Number" . This will pull up the whole listing for you.

If you have a quite a few that you want, just email me a list of the numbers (separated by commas) and I'll send you the full listings in one document. You can email me at - debbie@uniquepanhandleproperties.com

Will see what I can do about finding software to preserve the links.

Take care, Cork

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Your welcome Sparky. I find them beneficial for watching trends in both sales and value. New hotsheets for this week's activity are being posted on both the sowal board as well as our facebook page where you'll also find links to our blogs and twitter posts with my picks of the best bank owned properties.

Unique Panhandle Properties | Facebook

All my best, Cork