• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alwayshappy

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2011
Seaside
I have four years customer service experience, one year food service experience, and one year office experience.
I would love to work in your store or business, I am a hard working, dependable, loves people, great work ethic, friendly girl.

If you have any avalible positions or if you are interested in seeing my reaume please reply below.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Hi! I saw your post on SoWal. I need quite a bit of help organizing some things in my home. I have physical issues that prevent me from doing it all mysef. I also need someone to clean on a bi-wekly basis. If you have not found work yet and need to make some money in the mean time, I sure need the help. I have been dissapointed many times by people that say they need the work, but do not come meet with me like they say they will. I have also have one person steal from me so I had to let her good. I need an honest, dependable person to help me that will show up as they say they will. If you are interested, please let me know. Thank you,Brenda 850-622-3352 or 504-231-5358

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Are you still looking for work. I really need some help in my home. Organizing (not hard work) and cleaning every other week after the first cleaning. I can keep you busy. Thank you, Brenda 850-622-3352

stinkysbaitshack

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2010
Help Needed at Stinky's Outfitter and Baitshack

We are still looking for retail help at our store, stop by and fill out an application for me if you're still looking for work. We are located next door to Stinky's Fish Camp.