• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

vinniej3

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Well, almost. We close next week, and we can't wait. Unfortunately, we won't be full time neighbors. However, we plan to get down there as much as possible. We are purchasing a condo at Redfish Village (I hope I'm not labeled as a bad guy; I've read the many entertaining and informative threads). My family has a long history in Bay County and Walton County dating back to the Fifties/Sixties. I love the area and consider it as much my home as Birmingham.

As for Redfish Village, it is my understanding that many of the recently released developer units should be closing over the next few weeks. It is also my understanding that the commercial space has been sold or is under contract. Hopefully, Redfish Village can live up to its potential and get some great shops/restaurants for everyone to enjoy. As far as the public/private beach issue goes, I don't know that I completely understand the rules. If we happen to be on your property, just let us know and we'll move.

Anyway, we can't wait to get down there and meet our new neighbors. Personally, I can't wait to get down there later this fall. I don't know that there is a more perfect place on earth than the 30A beaches in October.

30AMichigander

Beach Comber
May 18, 2011
We are closing next week as well. Let's hope they get all these units closed and they fill the commercial space with the next 30A hotspots!