• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
I went there a few weeks after their opening, which I think was in 2008? I know they have a different chef now.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
tide--i can tell you first hand that the food is fab and so are the chefs.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
The food, staff, atmosphere, beverages, desserts...everything is wonderful. I'm not just saying that from personal experience either. I have been helping out up front and hearing nothing but great things from the guests. Caliza is open for dinner Tuesday-Saturday. (in June they will be open Monday too) Please call early in the week for a reservation as Caliza has been getting completely booked. (850-213-5700)
Please come in and let Chef Ed Reese and his wonderful staff take care of you. View menu at calizarestaurant.com. :cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Caliza is a magical experience!! I am taking Mr. K this weekend!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Chef Ed has done a terrific job at Caliza! He has a great team in the kitchen making some delicious food.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I have been working at Caliza for 4 months now and I can tell you, it is phenomenal! The food, the atmosphere and the staff! I have heard it said many times since I have been there that the food finally lives up to the atmosphere (not taking anything away from past chefs...just speaking what I have heard.) The whole experence is a must do!! I do strongly suggest reservations!

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
ditto!! We had a delightful dinner there tonight. Everything was perfect....the service, the food, the drinks, the atmosphere....all positive! Chef Ed chatted with us at the end of our meal & that was an extra bonus. Make a reservation. Do not hesitate. A real treat!!

I have been working at Caliza for 4 months now and I can tell you, it is phenomenal! The food, the atmosphere and the staff! I have heard it said many times since I have been there that the food finally lives up to the atmosphere (not taking anything away from past chefs...just speaking what I have heard.) The whole experence is a must do!! I do strongly suggest reservations!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
ditto!! We had a delightful dinner there tonight. Everything was perfect....the service, the food, the drinks, the atmosphere....all positive! Chef Ed chatted with us at the end of our meal & that was an extra bonus. Make a reservation. Do not hesitate. A real treat!!
Did I meet you today? At Caliza? If so, it was a pleasure!