• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I was a mess yesterday, I was exhausted but if I closed my eyes my mind would wonder and I would cry. Just a horrible two nights. My old boy Trooper needs extra attention now, he misses his little buddy.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
OK, let me say this may be a huge stretch but here goes. Last night, about 6:00 PM I noticed a dog that looks like the one pictured above tied to a tree in front of Goatfeather's in Blue Mountain. I thought it was odd as the dog looked like it had wrapped the leash/rope it was on around the tree and was in the direct sunshine. I saw an older gentleman walk up to the dog and look around as if to spot an owner, then bend down to pet it or what have you. This all transpired quickly as I drove by...it may have been his dog, and it may not have been the same dog pictured above, but what I saw just didn't seem right. Unless you have another lead, you might try calling Goatfeathers...I hope it works out for you!