• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Daisy7777

Beach Comber
Apr 19, 2010
Hello,

We are most likely moving to Freeport area this summer. We are also wanting to do the FL virtual school program with my 8 year old daughter.

What home school groups or social networks should I be looking for in the area to get out and meet other homeschoolers or virtual schoolers?

Thanks

Roxie Hebson

Beach Crab
May 7, 2010
Hello,

We are most likely moving to Freeport area this summer. We are also wanting to do the FL virtual school program with my 8 year old daughter.

What home school groups or social networks should I be looking for in the area to get out and meet other homeschoolers or virtual schoolers?

Thanks
You may consider joining southwaltonhomeschoolers which is a yahoo group. We homeschooled this year, but will be going to school next year. Best wishes!

Daisy7777

Beach Comber
Apr 19, 2010
virtual school

Hello,

DId any one out there try the virtual school to .

Rockyhebson. Did homeschooling not work out or is your child going back to school for other reasons. I usually do not hear to much about homeschooling not working out.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
I second the southwaltonhomeschoolers on Yahoo. Most of the time, homeschooling doesn't work out because of lack of social support. PM me and I can give you more info.

We did the FL Virtual School and we have had the kids in public school. We are going back to "normal" homeschooling next year.