• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
May 24, 2008
Hi All, we are building a new home along 30A (at the framing stage) and I am looking for someone to help me with selections such as paint color, tile color, door knobs, light fixtures, etc. I don't need someone to help me purchase anything, but someone to confer with. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Amber15lyn

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2009
Heather Lollie of Heather Lollie Designs is great to work with!
I work at a flooring store in Santa Rosa Beach, and have worked with her many times.
Her number is 850-865-1560

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Hi All, we are building a new home along 30A (at the framing stage) and I am looking for someone to help me with selections such as paint color, tile color, door knobs, light fixtures, etc. I don't need someone to help me purchase anything, but someone to confer with. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Contact Kim Ederer at Eden Design Group
850-598-6101
edendesigngroup@gmail.com

She has worked in interior design in SoWal for several years and specializes in element work. Good luck with your project!

Last edited:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I know of two great designers -- Paige Schnell (and all the girls, actually) at Tracery in Rosemary Beach, and Kim Fouquet at Fouquet Design. I've talked with both at various times regarding ala carte design service, and both do that sort of thing for a flat rate. They are both very talented.

I'd recommend you look at designers' work and blogs, and get a sense of who shares your sense of style and contact that person. I always thought the designer had to do the whole project floor to ceiling, but realize now that the kind of ala carte help you need is something they do frequently.

Good luck!